Even if many people are on a tight budget, it is still feasible to give a great gift with plenty of meaning that costs little or even nothing but means more to the avid boater in your life that you can imagine. Here are just a few ideas –
1. Volunteer your time on a boat maintenance project over the winter, or even for the spring launch event.
2. Purchase an inexpensive photo frame and add a favorite picture of their boat or of them boating.
3. Give a ‘save the date’ and offer to go to a boat show with them during the boat show season.
4. Sign them up for a free boating class with the Coast Guard Auxiliary and offer to attend it with them.
5. Wash and wax their boat for free – and even more than once.
Contact us for branded ideas using your friend’s boat name. No minimum.